Wednesday, November 26, 2008

























Finally photos are up but not every one if not i will be on the computer till i don't know when either. pictures includes prom, mr tang's lesson on the last day, red camp, tprawks, ice skating and sp zouk. sp zouk pictures will be in my facebook since taby tag me all the pictures. hahas. and finally i have a facebook. hahas. everyone is asking me to make one and i said later so yar. people find me and add me! hehe. okay past few days have been spending money and going out! so i need to find a job asap before im totally broke! ytd went st james for this xoxo party! my first time clubbing and it's different from the red camp 'clubbing'. i love it expect for some songs that doesn't get me high enough but overall it's great and i don't mind going for the upcoming zouk one! but guess my mother won't allow me and i don't think i have that much money to spare either. tmr im going to job hunt with laopo again. hope luck is on our side so we can faster have a job and buy all the clothes we want. okay im off now. GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment