Monday, December 15, 2008

Lucky charm

Found this in my computer while finding for a picture to upload. hehe. took during red camp when having the cca thing. damn sad that we can't go for the hip hop one lol. wth. anyway i almost wanted to kill myself today. freaking no one wants to buy from me. and i was so desperate i wanted to call any of my friends to come down and buy something. of course i didn't. lucky at 9pm plus got a customer buy from me $156.80. hahas. was super happy okay and i don't know what got into me i was feeling ... tired? i can't find the word to describe it but yar that's the closes. was craving for a bowl of soup so went to cook one for myself. hehe. yummy! tmr working at centrepoint! buy from me!!!! hehe. okay im off now waiting for a call. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment