Thursday, April 09, 2009

I'M BACK!









TODAY!
The food i ate for brunch but most of the food is my mum eating them can't bite. had the wires and whatever things up soon. it's makeing my teeth pain. can't even bite biscults. going to survive on congee then. can get a chance to lose weight. so came home and i slept the whole day. damn shag lah me as seen in the pictures. okay sleeping early today too. i want to get rid of my eyebags!


FOC WAS DAMN FUN!
got high like only on the 2nd and 3rd day. didn't know anyone on the first day plus elena, ken and emilie all different group from me. but in the end i really had fun. make alot of new friends too. RINKU ROCKS MAN! LOVE YOU GUYS!
even though we got last but we tried our best so it's alright. GL cheer up kies!
okay im off now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment