Saturday, September 24, 2011

Short Shopping Spree

IMG_0754

Met my girls last friday for some food and retail therapy. Sadly we didn't went to Wild Honey for our lunch as we were tight on cash. I was really hungry that day as i skipped my breakfast and had water only. Grab a bite with rosy first cause i was really hungry and elena will be late. After which we went forever 21 first then FEP for shoppings! Brought myself a jeans, ear rings, a pair of nude heels.

 IMG_0716

IMG_0717

As elena is taking the bus home, rosy and i went to take the mrt instead. Camwhore a little. We were suppose to have dinner but the it failed cause everyone has to be home by 8plus. And we already had little time shopping.

IMG_0721

IMG_0722

IMG_0725 IMG_0726

IMG_0727

Ending of with a hungry me. But lucky my house has some dinner left and i ate them all! hehe. And simply camwhore in my room! Still need plenty of tidying and touch up for my room. Haven had the time to do it or I'm simply lazy.

IMG_0761

IMG_0763

IMG_0769

IMG_0778

And a present from my aunt! =)




LVE new collection up now! SHOP THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment