Sunday, October 23, 2011

Strictly Pancakes with Bby

This time round i brought bby to Strictly Pancakes! We went there for lunch therefore able to get the sofa seat. I wanted to choose one savory and one sweet so we can share. But happen that day both of us had no carvings for sweet stuff so we ditch that idea. 
As usual i will camwhore while bby will use his phone or my itouch to play games. He doesn't like to take pictures with me. =( I have no idea why?!?!?!?!

IMG_1066

IMG_1067

IMG_1068

IMG_1069

IMG_1071

IMG_1073

Garlic Buttered Prawns

IMG_1074

Potatoes Leeking Cheese

Bby didn't really like the Garlic Buttered Prawns cause the pancakes got soggy after a while and he dislike having sauce on his pancakes. He rather mix his own according to him. For the Potatoes Leeking Chesse was not bad. Only downside of this is that i couldn't taste the potatoes in the pancakes. The mushroom was nice! hehe

Town is a boring place already. You either shop or chill somewhere or watch a movie to pass time. I guess in singapore that's the only thing we can do?
Got to come up with better plans to do. 

ANYWAY! SCHOOL IS STARTING TMR AND I REALLY DON'T WANT IT TO START!
SERIOUSLY EVERYTHING SEEM TO BE MOVING FASTER AND FASTER WHEN I WANT TO TAKE THINGS SLOW! 
I totally need luck on my side from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment