Monday, June 04, 2012

Graduation 2012

Hello everyone! Yes i have graduated from TP.
3 years worth of hardship and experience. I really would miss everyone as all of us are moving on to the next chapter of life. Everyone lives only once so we got to made the best out of it. If you are still young, go ahead and do what makes you happy. Experience all the fun stuffs you can do while you are still young. For me, these past 3 years has taught me many things and get to meet new friends. Some whom are very dear to me now. I urge everyone to go for the graduation ceremony because even though the waiting and speech is boring but after that you it really will hit you that everyone is going their own way. Some which may cross your path again while others will not. So enjoy the moment with those you cherish because there ain't another chance like this again. I'm glad i went but there was a part of me that felt quite sad because not everyone was there. Those especially who are so close to me during the 3 years in poly.   

Shall stop boring you people out with words. hahahaha. The rest of the pictures which i didn't take a lot as well were all on facebook. I'm a lazy girl to upload them here. hehehe. 



Photobooth! Yayness! 


My parents whom were always so supportive in the things i do. 

That's all for today! hehehe.
For daily updates, follow me on instagram: vanchanelv 
Till then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment