Monday, November 19, 2012

Mini Updates


Hi, I'm back! Lack of updates in this space and I have been so lazy to transfer pictures from my camera and iphone. And using my new laptop while all my other things are still in the old one. Makes me even lazier to get all the things into the new laptop. Shall not procrastinate anymore and start doing them. Just lazing around at home almost every day. Just watch finish one korean drama in one week time! Going to start working tomorrow onward, shall not keep myself at home it's making me shut out of the world and just be alone kind hahaha. I always love being around people, it makes me happy!




My weekends was spend with alvin, had a staycation and just eat and relax only! Met sheryl and winston for movie, Pitch Perfect! This movie is so awesome everyone just got to watch it! Was laughing and smiling during the show cause i was just so amaze by their voices. Don' mind catching it again if any of my friends wants to watch it. Then my manager's wedding on sunday afternoon where i get to see most of the FN girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment