Monday, May 04, 2009

Always like this, give me a break man!

Seriously, it always ends up like this.
I'm such a forgetful girl. it was raining today, like finally. alll the hotness is killing me. anyway i had a ride to school today. thanks to shuan. so was early for school. went to grab a bite cause im really hungry. so i brought a pau, pocky and mentosa. put it at the counter and open my bag to take my wallet. BUT! i forgot to bring. damn comical lah. lucky shuan lend me $10 for my food and bus fare. so survive with $10. went for lessons. met jonathan, jeremy and samatha for lunch at mensa then went back engine school. lucky got two people walking with me. it's so far! so i finish at 4 plus today cause im done with my lab early. waited for sheryl to do her previous lab work. then they went to eat and i go find rinku people. brought bubble tea. xD then went back school to find them and studied at the library. im proud of myself. cause im able to do some qn maths. haha. okay it's silly. so pack up and they all went home and i go find rinku people at the basketball court. chit chat a little then i have to make my way to tm. brought bread and ate on the way. haha. thanks cheston and shuan. okay im really tired now. goodnight.
Did i do something wrong?
maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment