Sunday, May 10, 2009

Regrets

I didn't get into hip hop. how stupid of me to not go for modern dance audition? DAMN STUPID! anyway expected cause the people in hip hop is damn good and im like down there..... but i still hope. it's just a wishful thinking in the end.
ytd had chomp chomp for supper. then slack at seragoon gardens till like 3 plus then cab down to hougang plaza to play lan. got to get home cause mummy wants me home. super pissed off by her after that. was damn tired so nap abit in the bus. because of that i miss my house bus stop and have to walk home. about 3 bus stops away. had my morning walk already. LOL. came home wash up and sleep! slept till 8pm.
MOTHER'S DAY IS HERE!
okay i didn't get anything. tmr see whether i can go and get anything for mummy and im going to cut my fringe tmr like finally. hehe. meeting laopo first. okay im off to do my maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment