Thursday, November 19, 2009

Feels so empty

Gosh. Just remembered that dream/nightmare. so scary! oh well. got no idea why i have such dreams. werid much. i'm hoping for a sweet dream these days. something to make my day/night. hahaha.
It's a boring day today. beside being a lightbulb. oh well. it's like that one lol. bo bian. hahaha. HCED was boring at first. didn't bring my stationeries. feel so empty. got labwork and I DIDN'T FINISH! so angry! baby didn't pass his driving test. sad for him. now i feel scared taking driving. next year! end of school was thinking of meeting baby but he meeting his friends. thought of going home with elena but she's not done eating. so home i go. make plans but wasn't successful.
been thinking alot lately. these days i have a lot alone time. though i kinda like the feeling being alone. but i haven been alone for quiet some time. so it feels werid suddenly. should get a book in my bag for me to read next. the thing i hate being alone is cause i will often think a lot. so many things that it makes me emo a little. remembered last time in secondary school, for a period of time, i just keep to myself. read my own book, don't bother to mix with anyone and etc. even my girlfriend was scared for me. she just came up to me and said 'Vanessa, can you not be like this? you're starting to scare me.' i almost cried and wish i could tell her everything but i didn't know where to start. it's too much already. now thinking back, it really is scary and i don't wish to repeat it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment