Wednesday, November 18, 2009

When i'm with you

I'm late for lab today again! the last lesson late already, this lesson also late. urgh! not good to have lesson at 8am cause i freaking have to wake up at 6am? wah!!!!!
slack day i guess but tiring. was with baby in the afternoon. he accompany me till my cds starts. then went for his driving. i left my books with him, freaking forgetful lah me. after cds met jon to pass his socialogy book then went for dinner at subway. met a new friend today call jia min. thier friend. hahaha. her birthday was today. anyway baby came and find me to pass me my books. if not tmr i don't want to bring so many books home.
I've got 2 projects to do this week. crap! and it's only 2 more weeks to term test. WTH!!!! i'm so freaking not ready.plus im always skipping lectures AND I KNOW NOTHING!
okay i'm going to do my PSPS now. want to sleep early today.
Baby's driving test is tmr! hope he pass. hahaha. sure can one. i have faith in you! =)
just being with you,
i think i can hold myself together.

No comments:

Post a Comment