Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's getting over

HEY! feeling so much better now. hate it when i have so man emo thoughts in me that is driving me nuts. so anyway i really hope my esfac test pass with high score i'm counting on this subject to score an A. so anyway thanks elena for answering the random call today. thanks jon for being there with me. and thanks baby for looking for me and just ditch anything you have. i'm sorry you miss sip talk for me. but i'm really touched. though you look so fierce when you found me. almost just cried. hahaha. don't give me the scary face again. thanks for asking me and listening to me. i know it but just that it felt so unfair.

so ditch the emo things now. i don't think i can change to a heartless person yet. i'm still that weak girl trying to please everyone and also scared to make people angry. weakness. so after all the crying i ditch tut and when to find food and off to alvin's house. wanted to watch movie but end up siting there watching channel 8 drama show. his parents ask me to join them for dinner so i did. watch my 7pm show of course. waiting for the good show to come. hahahahaha. after the show just sit and stone till alvin's father come. and off to dinner. nice food i must say. hahah. alvin was saying next time bring sheryl and winston go there eat.

OH! i've got a job interview. hehehe. hope i get it. it's a first in f&b so kinda looking forward to trying it out. if i got the job then i will say where.

Now trying to cope with my other subjects which are hopless. maths cmi, tbp don't even listen during tut. intht don't even attend lec. i guess maths the worse. i should just doing them so next sem can spare me. shuld really work hard to pull my gpa up!!! okay got to read a little maths and psps presentation tmr. just a pass will do! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment