Sunday, December 05, 2010

Bedok 85

                        

My long hair before i cut it away. Was fooling around with LB's geek spec.
Short hair! i miss me long hair!!!! Hair fast grow please!















































Had a blast on friday! First was movie with my sister and boy. Caught Harry Potter like finally! Wanted watch the first thing it came out but my timing with people sucks. So yeah only finally able to catch it that day. After movie met elena first before busing down to bedok 85! I have been there for damn long already. However, i think i wasted a lot of food. =( Next time better have stingray! The company plays a big role too. Love my 3 girls! Though the meeting was a short one but worth it. How many times a month do we actually meet up? So i'm happy to see them. After which we walk with rosy to her house. Elena had to use the toliet so we end up staying later then we should! hahaha. Camwhoring all the way. With 304 pictures at the end of the day! It's scary how we took the pictures! But all worth while, if it wasn't for my camera i doubt we actually would take this much. After that was ice cream at ubbers! Wanted to try the alcoholic ice cream but elena was scared cause she might be driving me hope. hahaha. So cute lah that girl. End up my father came to bring me home.

Was down with slight fever and sore thorat ytd. Today is better but then again my voice is like a CMI! Shouldn't be falling sick now. At this timing!
Okay got to go! I'm feeling sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment