Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fixing my heart

Having lots of thoughts lately. But cleared most of them already. Just left with an answer. Haven cried for a long time. Haven had this much alcohol in my system for damn long. Was tearing/crying in between. This haven happen for like 2years ago? And with the same people around. Sometimes life plays with you in such a manner. Sometimes i wish i'm a better person. Maybe i'll try to make myself one. Someone that's confident of herself. Someone that always has a smile on her face. Someone which everyone would love to talk and listen to her. Someone that anyone can apporach when in trouble.

Since the year is ending, these shall be my goal for 2011! I'm left with meeting my classmates! can't wait to meet them tmr! suppose to club tonight but am sick and thinking about last night alcohol so it's a no no for me. Then going to meet baby on friday for the first time since i came back from KL. Missing him so much. His hugs, warmth, all of it! Even if i'm meeting for a while i'm happy enough.

Okay uploading pictures is no joke and blogging them also. I'll blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment