Sunday, January 02, 2011

Remember me

Just watch finish remember me. Not exactly watch it, I skip parts by parts but I understand the movie. Actually I just need something to keep my mind off things. And was really tired. Yet instead of sleeping I went to watch movie online. Not a good habit at all. I need to have more sleep!

Anyway my main point is that. The movie make me realise something. That life is unpredictable. Duh! People might say. Say I'm slow to realise it. But it teaches me something today. That I should have no regrets in life. And those whom I love I should show my care and concern to them. Cause it might just be the last. It just make my start of new year better. Of course it's just a movie. Everything is planned. But I guess life is like an ongoing movie. Find the right person. The group of gfs you have. And how the days you spend it.

This year, I'm going to change the way I think and influence the people around me. I know many of my close friends are having problems here and there. I hope I can help in some ways to them. Sometimes you just have to do things you think is right. I may not be happy now. But I know I will with the days that is passing by. I want to give it my all. Love. Friendship. Family. Studies.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment