Friday, January 21, 2011

Lovevanne & Behind the scene



Lovevanne has launced thier collection 3 yesterday night! Hurry down and shop for your cny clothes! =)
 






 Beind the scene







Was starving after the shoot ended. Crave for lots of things but because it's going 10plus so not much place was open. so settle for mos burger! I LOVE MOS TTM! Even though it's ex and all but i think it's worth it time to tim. hehe. That day shoot was terrible. 1. The sensors cannot contact to the dslr i brought along. 2. Music was boring. 3. I pose for damn long and end up stoning and then the flash click. So yeah. if the photos look ugly please don't judge me. So it's a tuesday night and my next day i have a 8.30 lesson. Less then 3 hours of sleep kills me! Was feeling all tired and no energy to do anything. Anyway! Got to sleep soon! GOODNIGHT!

xoxo,vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment