Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dance







My fav ring!










This is really candid!





This is way back i know. It's the Saturday of tp open house. went to find elena first then head to dinner. All last min plans. haha. I just message brandon and he ask me go with him. So i just went! Anyway happy to meet elena anyway! Love that she is my inspiration. That i question myself why i stop dancing. Anyway i'm happy to hear from her today about she getting into another item! All the best babe! I'll be there to see you dance! CONFIRM PLUS CHOP! hehehe. Maybe the holidays i will go back for dancing. heheh. Hope that my insecurity would not bring me down. I know i'm not good enough and that i have stop dancing for 2 years now and i'm all stiff and not flexible. Everyone goes through a phase. Just hang in there and things will get better! I'm sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment