Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wordy

Click on my nuff ad please! TYVM! 

Flickr is not uploading my photos for me! So no photos for this post. Anyway this week was a really tiring week. Day after day i was drain off all energy from my body. Even though it's one project it seems like a lot to handle. Sometimes i wonder if i'm really up to all these. What is it that i want to do in life? I can't seems to get an answer. Sometimes i feel that there isn't a chance for me to figure out what i want or i'm given one? Anyway i guess this course really drain my life away. The modules all are so many! Seriously i want to be a little smarter than i am now. At least. Tmr will be finish up all my projects! Am slides and Lighting! I can do them as long as i concentrate! hahaha. Motivation is all i need and maybe someone by my side to stop me from my distraction.

Anyway! I really need to go town and shop! I'll be going on sunday. To get my shoes! Can't wait to get them cause i have been wanting to get them for a long long time and finally i'm able to. I didn't even hesitant just ordered straight after that. hahaha.  So sunday i'll need to go daiso, topshop, orchard central there cause i saw some shops in the magazine that interest me and of course find my bbg at first day! Maybe i can meet her for lunch or something. I need a job during my holidays. Not working at simont anymore but i do miss the people i meet there. All so nice and friendly. Oh well. Fret over my school first! Now i'm going to watch my Next Stop, Happiness. Yeah i know i'm slow but at least i'm going to watch it! hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment