Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/1/2011

Such a nice date today.

Having thoughts again. I guess this is the only place I can rant. Not everything of course but most or even a little is fine with me. Today your words really hurt me. Am I such a useless person? In the end I'm just an outsider to you. Why pull me in? Why even allow me into your life? When in the first place you ain't letting me in? I guess I'm too open. Too friendly. I talk to people easily. Maybe I should really shut up. I don't want to be so bubbly anymore. Or maybe just maybe you came from 2 different worlds. Typing all these I feel like crying but holding back my tears.

I guess I show people my weakness easily. Protect myself first from people. Tired. I'm feeling tired. I need a break from everything. Please world, leave me alone for awhile.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment