Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Make sense?

I'm like trying to do lots of things to make me happier. Have been thinking a lot lately. Be it good or bad it's there. And talking to people with the same negative feelings even though situation wise is different.

It makes me feel that we can choose whether to be happy or not. Even if you are having a heart break. So what if you keep thinking of the guy? What is the point. It doesn't make you move on or does it make you any happier. So instead of whining away just let it go and try to stay happy even if he comes to your mind. Shoo him right out of it at the same time. What about problems in life? I know it's depressing when so many things just crash on your or when something is not going well. Trying your best and it still doesn't work. Then again leaving it as be won't help any better might as well continue trying?

In life, society or anywhere else. I guess the most important is letting go of things easily. If you hold on grudges, it won't make you happier too. Oh well, I still have a long way to go and learn. So far these are the ones that I learn and try to achieve. Also I just don't want to be unhappy or have people around me sad too. Might as well we all try our best in life and see what it has to come? :)

Sorry wordy post. Just felt like having all type down. Off I go! Need to get ready to meet bbg! <3

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment