Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A moment

Anyway just a scene that happen today. Baby was bbming about the radiation that happen in japan and it's going to hit singapore. He say he scared he die. So i simply say than die lol. And that it went on to the rain about how acid it is and i started saying sometimes like i don't want to erode and die cause i'll die ugly ( not as if i'm pretty ) then no amt of make up can save me in my funeral. I can still think of this lah! SO yeah. My day ended with sushi! heheheheheheh

Having too many thoughts and problems really kills. It's okay if they were small and minors ones. But these i really don't know how to handle them. Oh well, i'll just have to hang on. Really wish it would be all over soon. I have so many pictures to share, so many happy memories to talk about. But i don't even have the mood to blog them. No point blogging them when i'm in this state. Happy memories will just be nothing.
Sometimes i don't know how to talk to a person about things you simply can't just open your mouth. I guess everyone would feel this way in there life. But i'm going to tell myself i'll be fine and things will be better. I can only think this way right?

No comments:

Post a Comment