Monday, April 04, 2011

Laopo Laopo Laopo

HI HI!
Just came back from photoshoot. The weather is a kiler making me feel like my face is damn heavy with make up. But only my eyes are. Falselashes, eyeshadow. Sorry for the mia! have been busy reading manga if not is going out. Haven had a time to rest at home! I'm going out after this entry! Meeting baby and his parents for dinner cause it's his mun's birthday so he wants to treat them plus me! hahaha. And i'm busy getting all the photos and measurements up! hope tmr i can launch or something.
 
 
No make up what so ever. Cui face. Really need to get more sleep! Eyebags are a no-no. =(


So anyway this is two weeks ago. I think it's on a friday Met up with my laopo. Haven seen her damn long. Glad that always we meet up there is always things to talk about. heheh my bestfriend since sec 2 eh! She was window shopping and that makes her sad. I was too but end up buying somethings. hehe. My banks is draining damn fast! Less then 100 to survive for 2 weeks! OMG! And best thing is i have to go out! DIEEEEE! Anyway we slack, take picture, talk and home we go! Not much thing happen though. haha. Pictures time!!!! 
IMG_1668

IMG_1677

IMG_1682

IMG_1684

IMG_1695

IMG_1696

IMG_1700

IMG_1705


Better go smack some bb cream and go out soon! hehehe. byeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment