Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random post


I WANT THESE RINGSSSSS! 
Oh man all so pretty. hahahaha. But i'll end up forgetting to wear them as time goes by. So ytd night i slept at a very ungodly hour. 4 plus in the morning. Guess what i was doing? 

.....................

Lovevanne Logo.
Using damn basic functions to do them. Shapes, fronts and colours. That's all. I feel that it's not bad since i have never touch photoshop or even did anything like this. It's the best i can do with the knowledge i have. 
Not sure should i post it here? hmm better not ar. hahaha. If you want to see my damn simple made logo then tell me. =)

So lack of photos these days because i'm damn lazy to take out my camera to snap. Even if i do it's either bf don't want to take etc. This week i'm not working cause it's pack with plans or maybe 1 or 2? Monday i had to head down to sentosa for  sip interview. Am dreading to start work actually cause firstly it's the location, secondly the job scope i'm suppose to do. (note it's f&b banquet) And thirdly, the timing. Either first 3 months 7-3pm or 9-5pm or the next 3 months. so yeah. Really don't like the idea of the working hours. And it's 6 days a week! But we did our research and we are not suppose to work for more then 44hours? And this job exceeded it. So yeah. Emailed our teacher in charge to let him know. Also i had to get black shirts and skirt for the work as well as those shoes with heels? I have to bun my hair up as well. OH MAN! why???? I want a different job for my sip! Even said that i guess i have no choice but to at least think of the best about it. 

Okay shall end this post here if not it will be too wordy. Going to butter later! Hope it's fun despite my cramps! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment