Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fashion alter ego


Pictures credit to elena for the first 2! The rest are on facebook! =)
Was pretty nervous backstage! But it was really a good experience and i'm glad i went for it because i met really awesome people there! Can't wait to see them soon! 

Reach the place at 8.30am, super early but thank god my dad send me down if not i have to wake up early! Totally bareface to town! Not even concealing my eyebags! Not sure how i even did that but yupp! Lucky it was super early! And no one comes to town around this timing. Did my hair first and them make up and had break to grab some food to fill our stomach. Changed to our outfits and get the show going! 


I won the Best Transformer! 
For those who have voted for me! Thank you! And i bet all of you have seen my before photos! hahaha. 
I was really shocked! And i didn't think much of winning this. I was concentrating to smile to the audience and felt the ache in my mouth from smiling too long. So when they announce the winner i was like OMG! Great experience for me!  


That's my outfit for the show! Was answering the MC's questions.

After the contest ended had group photos and had a interview with the chinese newspaper. 
Hurried to find my boy who came along with winston. They were late! But they came all the way so i'm really happy. Had my mum and grandma and my lovely elena who came and see me through all of it! I really appreciate all of them! If not for them i doubt i would really have the confidence to go through it. 

IMG_4151 

IMG_4152 

Alvin & I 

IMG_4153

Winston

IMG_4156

IMG_4157

My Grandma!

IMG_4158

My Mummy!

IMG_4159

IMG_4163

Jaslin! She called me after everything has ended. She couldn't wake up on time to come down! But i was happy to see her!

IMG_4164

IMG_4165

Sharmian & I
This girl is so pretty!!!!! And the outfit was awesome too! She won the Best Fashionista!

Didn't get to take pictures with the other contestants cause everyone had plans after that! So next time then! =)

Till then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment