Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend with Comfort Food

Head over to bugis opposite to have our all time favorite fish soup restaurant. Always love going back there whenever i'm around bugis area.  

IMG_4127 

IMG_4126

Us after photoshoot! Hungry and tired max!

IMG_4128

This is one of my favorite food there! I always order them! But it's a little too much for the 2 of us! Had to like finish 4 each!

IMG_4129

Waiting for the rest of the food to come!

IMG_4130

Kai lan!

IMG_4131

Fish bee hoon soup!


Lve just launched a new collection! Do visit them now! Love the vintage clothes and basic tops that goes well with almost anything!

Shop with them now!
http://lovevanne.livejournal.com/
http://lovevanne.livejournal.com/
http://lovevanne.livejournal.com/





----------------------------------




IMG_4132

IMG_4133

Had chinese cuisine the next day with my family. Alvin was suppose to come but he had his own family dinner as well!
IMG_4134

My brother and I.
Pardon the tired face, had eye liner and blusher on but i guess it fade after along day out.
I always tend to rub or scratch my eye and sometimes my eyeliner will fade at the end of the day. =(

IMG_4136

OOTD

Denim with Crochet

IMG_4140

IMG_4142

IMG_4143

IMG_4144

IMG_4145

IMG_4146

IMG_4147

IMG_4148

IMG_4149

IMG_4150

All the food was awesome! Hope it didn't make you hungry cause it's making me want to eat the now! All the crabs, Peking duck and prawns Especially the fried ice cream! Hehehe.

That's all for now! I'll try to blog often but my work always drain me out of energy but i still love it. At least for now! Still have not really open myself up but i guess i will in time to come!

To end off,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! 
MAY ALL MOTHER ENJOY THEMSELVES TODAY!
I LOVE YOU MUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment