Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thoughts @ 0100

When you encounter something or some thing just hit you hard in your head that you start to realise. I never felt this lost in my life. I have no idea what I want to achieve in life. At times i still wonder if i had choose the correct path for myself. Going into uni is so much different from when I'm in poly. The way you are being taught, to how different the environment is. It's so much harder to cope in uni than in poly. Had price and market test on Tuesday, I totally had no confidence in it. It's so bad to the point I feel stupid. I'm never a smart person but I know I will work hard to achieve good grades. I know I need to buck up and revise but yet I'm lazy to do them. But this time round I'm starting for sure. I don't want to have to do last minute work, stress myself up or have to feel lousy again. I need to actually find out what drive me to achieve what i want in life. Even though I don't want to grow up too fast but I still have to. Got to start using my brain into good use. No more play time, it's time to work hard and have fun at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment