Sunday, October 07, 2012

Emotions

Overwhelm by emotions. 
Pen down my thoughts yesterday and today during train rides because i think it's time to write it down somewhere. To face the things i decide to run away from the minute it came to me. So many whys but no answers to them. This is what c told me. I guess its right. I kept asking myself about things i have no idea where to get the answer. It will kill me slowly was what she said. I'm just glad she did. I haven been quite myself lately, worrying about little things in life. A told me i dazed sometimes, now that i think about it. Yes i did, once in a while i would just stare into space. I don't know where to find back the happy me now. It seems like every corner i turn, i'm greeted with something that upset me. It's so sad to see this. It hurts too much to be sad. It hurts too much to see the ones i love around me sad. These tears, i cant stop them. 

Happy Birthday Issac.
I promise you, i'll take care of her, i'll be there for her. Always.
Please look after her from up above. Thank you for making her so happy and loving her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment