Monday, October 29, 2012

My life thus far

Finally, I'm done with my papers. For the first time in my life, I mug like crazy even in poly the least i did was stay up late and woke up early to refresh my memory. This time round, everything felt like it was a rush, nothing gets into my head easily anymore. I think I'm getting old. =( Never thought i had to juggle my time with work and studies so much. It's been a tough month and I'm glad i made it through. Along the way, I broke down, had too much to think about and unexpected things happened. So thankful for those that comfort me, gave me a place to pour out my feelings.

Can't wait to have a quiet getaway with pam, with a book and just by ourselves, exploring places we never been before. Plans for high tea and food, getaway with family, meeting all my other friends and having alone time by myself too!

Some times people's insecurities, feelings and doubts are so strong for one to handle them. Why do people have to make things seem so complicated when in actual fact is much simpler. I always have two side talking in my head, what i should do and what I'm feeling at that point of time. Some times i even think that everything is my fault that I'm the cause of troubles. Some times i just lose myself, not sure of what i should be doing next. Some times i secretly hate myself for thinking so much but what to do, its my mind. I can choose to push it aside and not think about it or i can continue bathing in my thoughts and eventually sink with them. There's always a choice, it's up to one person to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment