Sunday, October 14, 2012

Goodbye Sunday, Hello Monday

It's finally sunday! Tomorrow will be a fresh new week.
Going to start my week right by having positive thoughts. I have been thinking way too much, that i feel i'm  such a burden to some people. Like some small lost kid, really hate the idea of me being like that. I need to find my way back slowly. I know i will, not now but soon. I just need a little sorting out of things and learn to let go. Just going to take one thing at a time as the days goes by.

This week have been a long and tiring week. Would really want to find one day after my exams to go to some place with good scenery to relax my mind and soul. Meet people who i haven met for ages and catch up on each other's life. Another week to final exams, i'm feeling so stressed up. My boy blocked leave this week and i'm unable to spend time with him. Major sadness but i can't do anything about it, just have to squeeze in whatever time i have then. 

Someday everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason. Just live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment