Friday, February 13, 2009

BUDGET!

OMG! i just realise i didn't eat proper meals today and my dinner!!!! crap.
anyway ytd suppose to go town but last min cancel. so decided to meet elena at siglap starbucks first. but i make a last min decision to go down school and visit modern dancers. hahas. met natalie and girlfriend at the bus stop. went into school and i can feel the stares people give. like hello? im just your senior don't have to stare. lol. anyway not much people knows me so yar. ate good news cafe. yummy! that's my lunch, an ice tea and a chicken curry puff. oh my tian. it's freaking little but i felt full. maybe happiness fill all my hunger? so met the juniors, felt a little weird but it got better after that. left early cause have to meet the girls. bused down, was freaking irritated cause the bus was moving slow. reach there got a drink and a shepherd pie and that's my dinner. im freaking hunger now! still can come home and say i have eaten when i ate so little. what was i thinking when i replied that!!!! damn. okay talking to the girls now. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment