Saturday, February 07, 2009

I HAVE VALENTINES! HAHA! XD
friday: work in the afternoon. met jesslyn like 2 months after i work at simont. hahas. she's at tp too. seriously im lucky in a way cause i get to know so many tp students even before i get into that school. at least it makes me a little safe to know people around. BUT i still don't know anyone going into the same course as me! I'M GOING TO MAKE FRIENDS! hehe. she left at 3pm and i'm alone after that till 10pm. quite busy lol serve 3 customer at one go. i just left everything in the shop's floor and table. was damn messy lah. after that slowly pack lol. when having my dinner also the same. I FREAKING TOOK 2 HOURS TO FINISH MY NODDLES! should have not eat at all lol. then closing that time got problem. end up at home at 12 plus lol.
today: work morning. had macs for breakfast with my parents and sister. work was okay. kept thinking what to eat for lunch. end up with fried carrot cake. oily! waited for emilie to come. .... tthen finally she came. hahas. talk abit and serve customer. suppose to end work at 5pm but i left at 6.30pm. hahas. walked around. ate dinner at kfc my siblings choice. then shop and home! i leave out a few details cause im lazy to write. hahas.
anyway i was just kidding, i don't have a valentine but i having picnic with the girls and i don't know who else. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment