Thursday, February 12, 2009

SPEND!

OMG! i freaking spend money like water tap! wth. from now onwards im going to save the rest of my money. eat less, buy clothes less and transport money? oh my tian! it's killing me lol! i have to claim money from my mummy. i don't care. it's eating into my wallet! stupid adult fare. why do you even exist. im still in my teens! urgh!
anyway work the past few days and i don't really remember what happen already. trying to think back but it's hopeless. so anyway met kelly after work ytd. went to hunt for my denim shorts. and i finally got in! YAY! super happy but plus i spend on buying another pull over and an umbrella which i might need it later in ploy. it's red in colour! hehe. after that went to eat dinner. shouldn't have eat at all and save the freaking money! damn it. anyway i'll just be careful with what im spending now. can't afford to use too much. i'll need it later in my life blah blah blah. mummy's nagging me about this everyday and my brother just ask me to bring him go shopping. oh oh oh! im so going to sell some of my clothes. need the extra cash! hahas. kies nights people!

No comments:

Post a Comment