Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm looking forward yet not excited at all. CRAP!

COUNTDOWN: LESS THEN 24HOURS NOW.
heheh. really can't wait to be 18 but seriously i don't feel excited. i don't want the same old thing to repeat again. boring birthdays just go down the bin lah! i feel so sian for my birthday. like nothing is going to happen, nothing to make up for all my other hopeless birthdays. seriously don't wish that to happen this time round.
okay stop talking about birthday. anyway wed, met elleen, wanteng, jon and yun looong. had a fun day with them. catch up and all. waiting for elleen to upload the photos but she still haven. FASTER! =) then met alvin, sheryl, winston and nick to watch The Gamer and sit n sheryl's car. drove thru the mac drive thru. and slack around before heading home.
thurs & fri was working from 7am-7pm. went brandon yeo's birthday party. he damn skinny now i swear. HAHAHAH. his birthday is today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAO DE! 1 MORE YEAR BEFORE 18!
sat: was a boring day. lucky sheryl ask me out. met her, nick, anson, yuen hui, jeremy and adrina for dinner. didn't eat cause i had mine already. then talk for a while before sheryl send me home. my voice cui only. okay off to bed. tmr celebrate with family! hope i can head down to town to do a little shopping. hope mummy will bring me. =)
BOYFRIEND I MISS YOU!
FASTER COME BACK! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment