Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Obsessed

I'm so irritated! i'm freaking having a blocked nose.
Anyway, suppose to have a movie marathon but boyfriend just left me in his living room while he play his game. idiot boy! hahaha. i stone infront of the tv until he finish can!
after that went to eat at fish & co express. First time there. Not bad at all. hahaha. then walked around. brough my yogurt before heading home. slept in the bus. damn tired!
Tmr meeting elleen, wan teng, jon and yun loong. i guess that's all. SO EXCITED TO MEET THEM! miss them many! haven seen them like for a long time. sigh. really miss alot of people. 4days not meeting boyfriend already is a torture. okay not really but really misses him. hehehe.
MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 6 MORE DAYS! OMG! I CAN'T WAIT!
even though i said that i don't feel excited about it. hope some unexpected things will happen this year. =)
okay off to eat my yogurt. GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment