Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gossip girls

Wanted to watch gossip girls but it just doesn't allow me to watch at all! so irritating! i'm home alone today. cause
1. i didn't want to go malaysia cause partly im scared that my cramps will get worser but also i've just no mood to go anywhere.
2. hate the long rides there. if my parents were to stay there over night? god bless me. i ate nothing but maggi today which i didn't even finish.
Anyway stayed home. seriously wasting my time just staying home. but looks like no one is free??? wanted to gave elena a call to ask her out to eat but i cancel that out. maybe she have to eat with her family. baby's out with friend. and i guess sheryl has her plan. kelly has work today and zann had something on. omg! almost those people close to be are like not free. or am i just giving excuses to stay home? oh well whatever it is yar im home aloneeeeeeee. OMG! i just remembered! why am i so stupid not to give my girlfriend a call. but im scared later she's not free. sigh. im fated to stay home. boss ask me work tmr but doubt i will be. after otc then. got to get my stuffs on monday or tmr. weekends are my stay home days i guess. now i know next time i shall meet girlfriend on weekends. anyway she should be free now. hehehe.

i feel like going somewhere.
a place to just relax and think of nothing and stare at the beauty of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment