Friday, December 04, 2009

New moon here i come! =)


HELLO EVERYONE! I'm done with my report. Not reallly actually. haven file them together. got to do them soon man. it's coming 1am!!!!!!!!!! okay shall blog soon. busy busy. need to start studying on my papers too. i'm damn scared lah!


I'M WATCHING NEW  MOON TMR!!!!!!!
OMG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR TO COME! HAHAHAHAHA.

oh my face sucks now. got pinples here and there! hate it hate it hate it! omg! i wish for a flawless skin like last time! should i go for facial??? comment please???? i'm scared to g for facial cause hear from some people it will make your skin worse then some says it's only when you just had facial then your face will be red cause they squeeze and all. but after that would be fine. so how?????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment