Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Just had my reunion lunch. hahaha. was great man. love eating duck so much. =)
some random pictures that i webcam. am so bored now. can't watch gossip girl cause of some adblock thing. trying to figure out how to disable it.
Finally am done with my projects. had got me so stress up ttm that all i can think of it's project. don't even feel like facing my lappy. last min shopping ytd. turn out horrible as i only got 1 black heels. don't see anything that is appealing to me. or maybe i was just looking for this particular shorts that seem to be out of stock every where. see blogshops and they don't have it either. damn sad man. i really want it.
baby was saying to postpone our vday and 6month plan till after exam and that we are little rich. hahaha. miss him now already. won't get to see him soon i guess. =(
Planning to open a space in flea. not this month as it's really close to my exam. most prolly next month. i need money to shop and need a job also. i doubt i got that job interview. really sad about it. was hoping but it's just like that then. lucky cny is tmr and i get angbao! hehehe. but i only open it 15days later which is about after my exams. mugging time man! after that i get to enjoy so oh well. just suffer now will do. Elena dear! my study partner! let's go studying together this week! hahahaha. i need to pull my gpa up real bad.
okay off to watch my show. hehehehe.
ENJOY EVERYONE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment