Friday, February 12, 2010

short post


Short post before i head to bed. freaking drained out from all my projects. broke down on wed during folken dinner. went to meet them after i did my project in the lab. thanks a lot for the people whom are comfort me. to be exact every one of them and my 2 friend's message that night and next morning. i'm hanging on. tmr is my submission date and i'm almost done. left with printing and layout of my design.

Things are getting better with baby. best thing is he went club last night at butter factory. idiot. hahahaha. but oh well. can't stop him can i? hahaha. anyway was busy trying to figure out what went wrong for my project. in the end i found out why. damn it if not i'm done long ago and i won't have to stress myself up like an idiot. and all the staying back in school to do them alone and making me breakdown.

Sometime people have to piority their things. what is important? what needs to be done first? and not all last min try to finish them up. seriously sucks man. lucky i'm not i know what is important first lol. oh well. different people have different view.

LASTLY, i need my beauty sleep damn bad now. so i'm heading to my bed NOW!
NIGHT EVERYONE! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment