Monday, February 08, 2010

Worse day ever

i need these to cheer me up.
happy 6th month dear.
today was suppose to be a good day but it ended up with a quarrel yet again.
what can i say. it's my fault? his? both? i don't know. i've got no idea what  i'm suppose to do.
i'm such a bad girlfriend. cried myself to sleep just now. woke up message him and cry all the way while replying his msg. i hate it when i cry. feels so helpless.
i'm trying here. i can't change just overnight. everything i do seems like a fault like i'm doing it to make myself suffer only. is it wrong to think for you?

Have the urge to just get out of myself and go somewhere for me to think. i hate being alone, i don;t like the feeling of being alone. but do i have a choice?
i hope things get better by tmr. 1 day is enough and today is a day i look forward to and this is what happen. so i really hope tmr will be better. i'm already trying to think positive. i just wait for everything to be over and holidays to come then i'll give myself a good break cause i deserve it. all the projects are driving me nuts.

that day when i wanted your shoulder to cry on but yet don't get it. everytime we quarrel or everytime i cry the only thing i need is a hug to make me feel safe. all i'm asking is so little yet so hard to get.

okay shall finish up my clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment