Monday, February 21, 2011

My friends ♥

Someone just asked me this on formspring 

Describe some/a moment(s) in your life that you wish you could go back to. Pause it, re-live it and savour that moment again.
Come to think of it. I think i'm most happy when i'm a child. you don't have to stress over so many things. As time passes, as you grow, more and more thing just piles up. My lower primary school was alright.I met friends whom are really good friends. As i enter higher primary, things like friendship problems keep occurring. For me, a friend is really important and i would do anything to not lose a friend. Anyway we were all young and childish. Who can we blame? hahaha. Going secondary school, same things happen. And i was the same old vanessa. Afraid to stand up for myself, giving in to people, always think that as long as they don't show they don't like me i'm okay. Yes, my life in secondary has it's good and bad. And i really thank those people whom make a difference in my life. I learn how to be stronger. I learn that i can't please everyone though now i'm still scared of making someone angry. But overall, i know which friends i can keep and which not. Coming into poly was GREAT! I met wonderful people! I'm lucky that coming into poly i met these people. Maybe it's god's way of making it up to me for my primary and secondary schools days? I also learn that in poly such things do happen and even worse. But it's okay if you know you did nothing wrong. 
I have to say this, I really must thank one of my bestfriend since sec 2. Even though i hardly meet her, she is quite stubborn like me and i get irritated with her sometimes. But she is the one always there for me. 

KELLY MOH! YOU BETTER BE SEEING THIS OKAY! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME! I'M GRATEFUL TO YOU! 5 YEARS AND COUNTING! =)

And then because i know her i get to know another wonderful friend ZANN. She is one girl that never fails to make me smile with all her stupid things. i miss her and kelly. i miss hanging out with them! Let's go out soon alright!

So anyway, it just got me thinking when this person come to ask me. hahaha. But yes now, i'm happy with my live except for the fact that studying in my course is killing me. But overall, i'm happy to have met these wonderful people whom have been by my side these years. THANK YOU. 

And TO ELENA, THANKS FOR ALL THE HUGS AND COMFORT WORDS YOU GAVE ME IN MY 2 YEARS COMING 3 IN POLY. I'M GRATEFUL TO YOU TOO. AND NOT FORGETTING ROSY. SINCE OUT OF SECONDARY WE HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT TOGETHER. IT'S GREAT KNOWING YOU BETTER THAN BESIDE KNOWING AS MY PARTNER THAT SITS NEXT TO ME IN CLASS. THANK YOU BOTH. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment