Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Rosy's house Bai Nian 2

2nd CNY bai nian at Rosy's house! Went there last year.

Group photo

Group photo! Pardon my sleepy eyes. Was rushing project before that and rush to rosy's house too. =(

tabby

TABBY! AIN'T SHE PRETY!!!! 
Anyway I only meet her like every once a year and it's at rosy's place. Meeting her again on rosy's birthday! =)
Prettty babes

MY OTHER 3 PRETTY BABES!

floor pic

Elena was like "OMG! CAN SEE MY COLLAR BONE! I LIKE!!"
HAHAHA. 

edited

They say it look so tumblrish. i just add the effect though.

prissy & elena

Prissy pinky finger damn small. Everything about her is small. Small finger, feet ...

compare

Elena comparing hers to prissy.

This was Tuesday, was rushing bcm project so i could go rosy's house bai nian. It's also me and baby's 1 and a half year anniversary. Make him a card and i'm proud of my art work! HEHE. Not fantastic but alright for a noob like ME! I should brush up on my skills. heheh So anyway was so irritated with the project because

Firstly, i don't understand the project at all. Like example, i don't get what they want. So when i don't understand i would not know how to approach it. Which then means i'll just stone at the computer. 
Secondly, even though we are in the right track after that. The tutor is not satisfied with the work because he said it's not in depth. The thing is we explained why all the point or at least i know for mine. 

So i actually did the objective while cj did the intro which is just copy paste from the brief. That's where we stopped and got stuck in the consideration and assumption part and also the measures which i RESEARCH! Sat there and concentrate on the finishing the points. Finally done and was so happy. Went to find baby first to hand him the card and waited for my daddy to come fetch me from school because i forgot my oranges and camera. So home and then bused to rosy's house. Has SUSHI AGAIN! Her mummy make the best food! i'll grow fat whenever i go her house. hahaha. 

Wednesday, Had two presentation. One bcm which is in the morning and Leadership which is in the late afternoon. Bcm didn't go too well. It sucks actually. At least i tried my best in producing the outcome. So i guess i should be less harsh on myself. Went to find baby to have lunch and back to school for another presentation. Was feeling nervous cause presenting to new people and teacher. And also i blank out on things to say for the Q&A. Lucky for me i have my group mates for help. hehe. 

That's my hectic 2 days. finally Thursday i can rest but i need to start studying for my leadership test this Saturday. =(  

No comments:

Post a Comment