Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sudden Craze For Shoes

All these shoes are under my want list! HOW????


I think i'm getting this soon. Really love it very much! And bbg even said irl it looks good! Oh man! making me all excited! hahahaha


Also want to get this! But not now for sure. I have my celine clog now so not very important.


Another of my want to get now! How i can't think of this or the one below???


This is so pretty! SO HOW? WHICH???

If someone were to get me this now i will really love the person damn much! Am finding for this but i cant seem to see it anywhere now. But also this is so so so hard to match with clothes! Btw i have the black one. 

URGH! I so badly want all these shoes but i can't get them all! =( Someone sponsor me with shoes??? 

OR

Click on my nuff as many times as possible! xD
ME WANT TO GET SHOES!  

OR

Get me a job asap! I'm free during my holidays! I need to work! Intro Intro Intro!
Okay better get back to my books! TODDLES!~

No comments:

Post a Comment