Tuesday, December 27, 2011

BLUE DAY!






YAY! Camwhore! hahaha. Alright i am just bored waiting for my mum to com back with lunch. I'm all dressed up and ready! hehehe. I have no pictures for my christmas dinner, but i do have my cupcakes picture. hahaha. Oh well better than nothing right! Going shopping later then dinner for my grandfather's birthday and my sister chinese birthday and then to meet the boys! GOSH! SO PACKED TODAY!

Side track, i am actually a little nervous. haha. Hear me out! It's been a long time since i went for those really enthu camp. I scared i might feel weird! And! i missed one year and all the year 2 and 1 are like people i have never seen before! Okay maybe not folken freshies but either way i am not close to them as well. Gosh! i feel like i am too old! hahaha. But anyway, i'll just try my best. hahah! 
 Off for my lunch now! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment