Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas shopping with the girls

IMG_1860 

IMG_1861

IMG_1862

IMG_1863

IMG_1864

IMG_1866

No photos of me but the girls. hahaha. Anyway had an impromptu date to town. Our initial was to hang around near our place but end up going to town anyway. Had the most torturing bus ride to town. A 30mins or so bus ride became an hour ride. Gosh! Even my dear elena fell asleep while waiting. And for me i am impatient that day so i was really restless and moving around in my seat. After reaching town, we hunt for Christmas presents! The funny thing was we were all trying to get for each other and eyeing on whoever is like the things. Was trying pretty damn hard to psycho rosy cause i was trying to get her present when she thinks that it was me who wants it and wanted to get it already. hahaha. Damn cute my girls. We should totally do this every year! Had Hot Tomatoes for dinner and the food is pretty decent! I don't mind going back but a glass of iced water cost 30cents! All of us were stunned and then said that we had our own water bottles which we did. After that was trained home! That's the last i'll see elena till end of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment