Saturday, December 31, 2011

Today marks the end of 2011

IMG_1947edit

Today marks the end of the year and tmr will be a start of a new year.
This year taught me a lot of things.

-Being in my last year of poly
-Having internship at Amara Sanctuary and meeting so many great people there.
-Starting my first f&b experience there as well. 
-My relationship being a rough one and almost letting it go. But we still hang on to it. 
-My boy going to army
-  Taking my braces off after 2 years plus
and the list goes on.

I'll really miss poly life and all the people i met there. They made such a huge difference in my life. Not forgetting my secondary school girls. They are the ones that stick with me through all the shits i experience and all my happy moments with them. This reminds me! I better meet my laopo they all soon.

New year i have to decide what i want to do in the future, the course i need to go into for uni and so many uncertain events. Even with all the uncertainties, I'm sure i'll make it through somehow. For now, i just need good grades for my poly and find something i enjoy doing. 

Okay have no idea what my plans are today but i really need to get an organiser asap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment