Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012

(Taken from tumblr)

Just make a my first 11.11 wish today. Really hope this year will be a good one. 2011 almost ended off on a bad note and i ended up crying my heart out. But in the end, i thank god for my friends whom tries their best to cheer me up though i am quite stubborn with myself. At the end i still get to meet you. I'm sorry for lashing out at you maybe it's the loneliness i felt when you ain't around. The feeling really sucks. Got me thinking when elena and rosy was talking about what i've learn in 2011.

For friends
No matter who or when, be it old friends or new friends, they will appear at the least expected moments and when you are at your lowest point. Efforts has to be make to keep them all by your side. It works both ways so really just keep them close to you no matter what.

For love
This is the longest relationship i have and i have never regretted getting into it. The boy taught me so much things. And it hurts like hell when things are rough that i really would like to give up. But in the end we didn't. They say don't put all your feelings out there but then again, if you don't then how would you ever know if things are going to work out? At least when you do, you know you have given it your all. I know it will hurt like a bitch but won't it make your heart stronger and you to learn more from it? I don't know how things will turn out in the end up i am willing to take a risk. Life is all about the risk you take, the obstacles you overcome and how you stand up after each fall.

This 2012, I am going to
-Find out what i want to do and love
-Learn more about myself
-If i am able to, get back to dancing
- Start exercising regularly, once a week
-Sleep before 12am (Poly students don't seem to be able to do that)
- Do well for LVE
-Meet up more with all the friends that seems to be missing out in my life!
-Get a good GPA
-Study damn hard for the last 7 weeks of my last term
-Venture out to do things i have never done before

That seems to be all i can think of now. Better get back to my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment