Sunday, January 08, 2012

Random @ 2330

Just losing the motivation to continue studying. Left with about 6 more weeks before all these is over. I'm not sure if i am suppose to be happy or not. Yes i am damn happy that i won't need to study for tests and do reports that i hate so much. However, what about uni? What am i suppose to be doing? Everything is happening so fast. Time just doesn't stop at all. Every day it feels that there is not enough time. Baby is flying over to bkk tmr morning only coming back on thursday night. I have 2 mini report to do, no need to fret so much though i can finished it in a day. A place to visit for one of my report. Project meetings. JAE. Napfa. Speaking of which i have yet to train myself. This week is so pack. Next week will be too. Oh well, i just need to rant a little. Life has been a little drama lately and i told myself not to bother with these anymore. It's just not important at all and why should i fret over it so much and making a fuss out of it then. So yar i wash my hands on that. Girlfriend's birthdays are coming this Jan and Feb will be a hell lot of birthday present and plans to think of. Okay i should head to bed in a while. I AM GOING FOR A RUN TMR MORNING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment