Thursday, January 19, 2012

School and More School



In school now! Going to start on our report after i have done the testimonial request.
Feeling so ugly with my spec but this morning my eyes were so small and red. Must be the lack of sleep and my flu and cough. Was coughing real back this morning to the point that i had that vomit feeling.
OH! AND I HAVE MY MAC BREAKFAST TODAY! YAY! AFTER SO DAMN LONG. 
C&R is really a bitch and i have no idea how one can study about spa and all he treatments that the world has. But at the same time it is interesting to see what innovative treatments there are in the world. 
Now i feel like travelling to all parts of the world to have a look at the various places that i can't see through the net. Like most people say "The real thing is the best!"

OFF TO DO MY WORK! I NEED LOTS OF ENERGY!

No comments:

Post a Comment