Wednesday, January 18, 2012

B&W


Taking a short break from work. Waiting for airil to have a look finish before finalizing on the program flow package. My part itself has already 9 pages excluding the program flow point. The research alone took 2 google chrome and many countless tabs. Am sick now but was better than 2 days back at least now i drink water it doesn't hurts. I want ice cream though, to soothes my throat as least. A few more weeks and i am done with all these. Just need to tahan a little more. 1 main report, 2 quizzes i guess?, 1 interview, 1 roleplay,1 final career and resume and i guess that's all for now? That seems a lot more still! Sigh. 
Sometimes i don't get people whom wants to get good grades but doesn't give much from their own work at all. They think they can get good grades from people who had good grades. It's nonsense lah at the end of the day it's not your work also. They simply are just self centered people. Sorry for all the rant, it's really getting to me. I'm trying my best to don't give a fuck to these people but they somehow they still has that ability to irritated the shit out of people. 
Okay off to do my work now! Bye! I'll come back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment