Tuesday, February 07, 2012

CHU ER

Just one more week till school finally ends. I can't wait for it yet where am i going to head to anyway! Urgh! Such an headache! 

As you can see from my title it's CHU ER! So i am going to blog about how my second day of cny goes! As usual, my cousin came over for lunch! I love my grandma's cooking! Though these days i get to eat them less or simply those normal simple food. I love her soups though. hehe

Then we head down to my grandma's sister's house for visiting! 

c5f1a3bc465f11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7 

Use instagram with my mummy's phone! Should i get an iphone or itouch? I still love bb phones!
Not forgetting to spam pictures of myself! hehehehe

IMG_2444

IMG_2463

IMG_2470

IMG_2466

My lashes looks so long!

Then we head over to my dad's ex-boss place for visiting! And 2 toy poddle greeted us! So damn cute!!!!

IMG_2481

IMG_2484

IMG_2485

IMG_2486

IMG_2490

IMG_2492

This one just went onto my lap and stayed there. hahaha.

Nothing much during cny, just the same old places to visit. Conversations are less, gambling less and everything is getting boring. Oh well! I still love cny! Cause it the only time of the year where i can get extra money! hehehe though i know next time i'll have to give my first ang bao to others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment